Love calculator uses a mathematical algorithm to calculate the compatibility between two individuals based on their names or birthdates. The formula for the love calculator is not precise and can vary depending on the algorithm used by different calculators.
Generally, the formula involves assigning a numerical value to each letter in the name and then performing a series of mathematical operations to arrive at a compatibility percentage. Birthdates can also be used to calculate a compatibility score by comparing the zodiac signs or astrological charts of the two individuals.
One common formula for the love calculator is:
- Assign a numerical value to each letter in both names based on their position in the alphabet (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, and so on).
- Add up the numerical values for each name to get a total.
- Add the totals for both names together.
- Reduce the total to a single digit by adding the individual digits of the number together (for example, if the total is 45, add 4+5 to get 9).
- The compatibility percentage is based on the resulting single digit. Different calculators may use different ranges for the compatibility percentage.
It’s important to note that the love calculator is not based on scientific evidence and should be taken with a grain of salt.