To use a subtraction calculator, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to a search engine such as Google.
- Type “subtraction calculator” in the search bar and hit enter.
- You will see a list of results with various online subtraction calculators. Choose one that suits your needs.
- Once you have opened the calculator, you will see two boxes for entering the values to be subtracted.
- Enter the first number in the box labeled “Minuend” or “First number”.
- Enter the second number in the box labeled “Subtrahend” or “Second number”.
- Click on the “Calculate” button.
- The result of the subtraction will be displayed in the box labeled “Difference” or “Result”.
Alternatively, if you are using a physical calculator:
- Turn on the calculator.
- Enter the first number.
- Press the subtraction button (usually represented by “-“).
- Enter the second number.
- Press the equals button (usually represented by “=” or “Enter”).
- The result of the subtraction will be displayed on the calculator screen.