HDFC RD Calculator
HDFC RD Calculator
The HDFC RD Calculator is a tool that helps you estimate the maturity amount of your HDFC Recurring Deposit (RD) account. To use the HDFC RD Calculator, follow these steps:
- Go to the calculator3.com website that offers an HDFC RD Calculator.
- Enter the monthly installment amount that you wish to deposit in your HDFC RD account.
- Select the tenure (in months or years) of the RD account.
- Enter the rate of interest offered by HDFC Bank for the RD account.
- Click on the “Calculate” button to get the estimated maturity amount.
The HDFC RD Calculator will show you the estimated maturity amount that you will receive on the maturity date of your RD account. This tool can help you plan your finances better and decide on the installment amount, tenure, and interest rate that is best suited for your needs and financial goals.
It’s important to note that the maturity amount displayed by the calculator is an estimated amount and is subject to change based on any changes in the interest rates offered by the bank or any premature withdrawal of the RD account.
HDFC RD stands for HDFC Recurring Deposit, which is a type of fixed deposit offered by HDFC Bank. In an RD account, you can deposit a fixed amount of money every month for a fixed period of time and earn interest on it.
The features of the HDFC RD account are as follows:
- Flexible Tenure: HDFC RD account allows you to choose the tenure of the account at your convenience, which can range from 6 months to 10 years.
- Minimum Deposit Amount: The minimum deposit amount for an HDFC RD account is Rs. 1000 per month, and there is no maximum limit.
- Interest Rates: HDFC Bank offers attractive interest rates on its RD accounts, which are generally higher than the interest rates offered on savings accounts.
- Partial Withdrawals: HDFC RD account allows you to make partial withdrawals before the maturity date of the account, subject to certain terms and conditions.
- Loan Against RD: HDFC Bank also offers the facility of availing loans against the RD account, which can be up to 75% of the deposit amount.
- Premature Withdrawal: HDFC RD account also allows you to withdraw the deposit amount before the maturity date of the account, subject to certain terms and conditions.
HDFC Bank also offers an online RD calculator, which can help you calculate the maturity amount of your HDFC RD account based on the deposit amount, tenure, and interest rate offered by the bank.